Friday, January 29, 2010

Stuff overload






STUFF...
I thought about common everyday-ish items that I see all the time, but dont really think about as anything special. I wrote out a list of a few things I plan to bring on Monday. I also used google images to get ideas about how other people use these items that I may have not thought of.

1. Bubble wrap: Obviously fun to pop, step on, put on your friends chair, but I thought about spay paint or glitter- the possibilities are endless.

2. Corks! My grandmother has been using her old wine corks in a vase for decoration. I asked her if she would be willing to part with them- thank goodness she said yes-otherwise I would have to drink a LOT of bottles of wine over the weekend-lol. I have brainstormed a few ideas for how they can be used.. the list is really too long:)

3. Milk Jugs... I work in a coffee shop- so this was not something I would have even considered for an art project before this class. This really got me thinking about art differently-which is very valuable to me. Check out the milk jug lamps I found!!


No comments:

Post a Comment