Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Lost Shoe. By Katie Scoville


When I came home from school on Monday, I arrived as usual to my house before my husband did. I placed the shoes by the door like I did in class and when he walked in he was quite confused. He knew I had been working on a project but he was under the impression I was working on the earrings idea. He laughed pretty hard and we talked about how I planned it out, when I had been working on it and how I kept it a secret. I'm happy I didn't spoil the surprise, I tend to do that. I really enjoyed this project. Not only did I enjoy the materials used, but I also really enjoyed the social aspect, talking to people about lost items and returning the item at the end. Here is a picture of the shoes by my door before my husband walked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment