Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ben Krahn








As a child, I used to draw all the time. I loved drawing little creatures and super-heroes that I would invent because I loved reading comic books. I would use regular yellow pencils on lined paper and I would keep them all in a stack in a drawer of my desk.

Asymmetrical Balance
Asymmetrical balance is defined as an equilibrium among visual elements that do not mirror
each other on either side of the axis. The picture used to illustrate asymmetrical balance is from
a national park at the Da-Toon Mountain in Taiwan. The rocks are created by exposure to wind.
These rocks are literally asymmetrically balanced with the majority of their mass on top of the 
structures. This park looks very amazing and I would love to visit there someday.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment