Sunday, March 7, 2010

tree circles








This tree is located on one of the trails in washington park. I used a tree branch to dig out the circles around the tree and build up the raised circles. I used flower pedals that had fallen from a certain bush that I found on the way up to the trails (by the reservoir in Washington Park) to line the circles, as well as rocks from the train tracks near by. The rule i chose to break was the one that said i had to break one of the rules. I didn't think any of the rules i had to break would work with what i wanted to do; so i kept it all natural. I chose this particular tree because it was in a big circular space that would be easy work with. Also i liked that it was on a side trail that is hard to find. This way, only a few adventurous people will be able to find this special spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment